- 01-08-2014, 09:28 AM #2
- 01-08-2014, 11:27 AM #3
- 01-12-2014, 01:05 PM #4
Re: Accessing Google Play music
If you purchase music from Google Play, I think you can download it to your PC and then transfer to your device, but you can't do that directly to your phone.
I usually purchase my music from Amazon MP3, and then when I download it to my PC, it also loads it in iTunes and Google Play, so I have all bases covered.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- By billdz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 18Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:34 PM
- By scratchfwb in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2014, 04:55 PM
- By gfsockmonkey in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:34 PM
- By gonflyn in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:35 PM
- By JackRogers21 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 01:14 PM