Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dandrew68
  • 1 Post By remos2010
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One battery issue ?

Hello ,
    I just got my htc one yesterday it's a great phone but the only bad thing that the battery is going down in a crazy way !
    i'm on power saver all the time
    I dunno if this is normal and i want your oppinion guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC One battery issue ?-screenshot_2014-01-10-04-46-54.jpg   HTC One battery issue ?-screenshot_2014-01-10-04-46-47.jpg  

I had the same problem.Ive seen where update 4.3 kills battery life but after i updated my phone i couldnt downgrade so i returned my phone and got a new one...but it was already updated.I downloaded battery doctor and my battery is pretty good.Before i turned it on i charged it to 100% then used it until it died and charged it to 100% again.Yesterday was my first day having it and i got 12 hours out of it,if you use the screen ALL the time you should still get about 6 or 7 hours.Turn NFC off,bluetooth,wifi and all location services.Battery doctor is the only app id recommend.Htc wont tell you s**t so dont waste your time.

Android system is using 93% because no other apps are running.Open facebook or the internet and look again.It should be 2nd.Hopefully update 4.4 fixes all the battery problems.

Posted via Android Central App
    remos2010 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC one battery issue ?

Thx for your reply bro
    I will try doctor battery and i hope 4.4 fix it , and i use fast reboot app so it closes running apps , you recommend another app better than fast reboot ?
    Thx again
    dandrew68 likes this.