- 1 Posts
how to fix google.gapps process has stopped?
This is so annoying! I always get a pop up message saying unfortunately your com.google.gapps and so on has stopped. Help guys! I don't know what to do. Another thing is i tried to disable the download manager thinking that i could fix it by doing that and now I couldn't enable it. Please help me guys. Thank you so much!
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-11-2014, 07:11 AM #2
- 01-11-2014, 09:17 AM #3
Re: how to fix google.gapps process has stopped?
Seems like this question has been popping up a lot. If you look through the forums you'll see several threads discussing it.
After trying several easy fixed I ended up doing a factory reset and that did cure the gapps issues I was having
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
- By xArorAx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:34 AM
- By Broncho in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:57 AM
- By capsfloyd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-11-2014, 08:00 PM
- By skyrockett in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:38 PM
- By dronewolf in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:25 PM