- 2 Posts
HTC One's touchscreen lag when charging
I got my HTC One over a few months ago, and I kinda broke my charger in the process. I have an extra charger that came from my GS3, and everytime I use it, the screen lags soo much. Does it have to do anything with the output rating? The output rating of the GS3's charger is 1.0A.
- 01-12-2014, 05:12 AM #2
Re: HTC One's touchscreen lag when charging
It might do. My touch screen didn't work at all once when I tried to charge phone on a train. Train power points can be a bit dodgy so I assumed it was that and I've never had the problem again. All I can suggest is try and test it on another charger unit and see if problem persists.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- By charlesspivak1 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 50Last Post: 01-25-2014, 04:14 PM
- By Gavvykinz in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:38 PM
- By jeffers90 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:24 AM
- By DesireDroid in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:46 PM
- By Tyler510 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 04:25 PM