hiya guys new to the forum, i recently brought out a contract with o2 for a htc one, got home set up all my notification sounds, i was getting sound for my facebook posts, but the next day i turned my phone on and they were coming through but no sound, if i get a notification on there my phone just vibrates but for other stuff i get the sound, if i get a message on fb i get a sound too, not sure why it has done this and im not sure how to change it could anybody please help me would be great thank you.
    01-19-2014 12:47 PM
    I have noticed that my phone does the same with different programs, I actually just got a voicemail message because someone tried to call me but my phone did not ring or show an incoming call
    01-19-2014 06:02 PM
    my phone rings, it makes a sound if i get a facebook message or a txt message etc, but vibrates when i get a notification for facebook, even though notification sounds is set on a sound and im not sure whats causing it im new to htc phones as ive always had a blackberry so im kind of stuck i have googled but nothing so i came here
    01-20-2014 12:58 PM
    can anyone help ??
    01-23-2014 11:44 AM
    Go to FB on your phone, select settings, then app settings. there you can choose a notification sound. It's silent as default.
    03-28-2014 09:42 AM
    I bought my HTC One in February 2014. All my sounds were working including my FB notifications. As of October, Facebook notifications no longer work. I have it set up to play a sound AND vibrate. It no longer does either. I have checked, double and triple checked to make sure my sounds are on for Facebook and it still isn't working. Any suggestions????
    11-04-2014 01:57 AM