- 1 Posts
LED Notification Light
So I got a new HTC One yesterday after upgrading from an S3. Great choice, very happy with it and all the rest. The problem I have is that the notification light is not working correctly. I get sound/vibrate for messages no problem, but no green light. I had a Desire a couple of years back and know that it times out after 5 minutes, but I've caught it within a minute of a message arriving and heard it while on loud, but no light . I ran a diagnostic on the LED Lights and it comes on during the test so I know it works and it turned to green when the charge completed.
Any suggestions or is it simply associated with Android 4.3 (which signalled the end for my S3)? As it's right out of the box I can't be certain!
- 01-21-2014, 08:15 AM #2
Re: LED Notification Light
I've used Missed call reminder to change my phone's notification behavior, which did not quite fit my needs. Works well on both sounds and lights. No phone is quite the same in that regards. Many other apps also allow to do this.
- 03-27-2014, 09:55 AM #3
- By Shae Ball in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:14 AM
- By jamsys in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:38 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 05:44 PM
- By Credchemical in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:12 PM
- By petitelady36 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:12 PM