Moving photos from iPhoto to HTC one?
New HTC one owner here. I'm happy with my new phone, but have a problem thats driving me nuts! I can't sync my photos from iPhoto to my phone.
I was able to successfully transfer my music using HTC Sync manager, although it took me forever. Since then, Ive tried to move photos, but give up every time in frustration. The software crashes, lags, and just plain sucks, even with the new software update (today)
I'd love to somehow drag n drop, but my phone won't even show up in finder (I'm on a Mac) as a device I can transfer files to (it shows up as CD-ROM?) I cannot drag files to it.
Any help will be appreciated.
- 01-26-2014, 09:57 PM #2
- 01-27-2014, 01:29 AM #3
- 695 Posts
Re: Moving photos from iPhoto to HTC one?
htc sync manager does not work well with macs.
best way to sync is using dropbox but if you have a large amount of pics to transfer to your htc one get Android File Transfer (AFT) and drag and drop them to your picture folder. there is currently an issue with AFT and macs that it will not recognise your device unless you boot your mac with the HTC one plugged in.
as for music, i recommend you look at iSyncr for Mac in the play store. it syncs with itunes very well and its pretty fast. forget about HTC sync manager.
- 01-27-2014, 01:31 AM #4
- By Tim98TA in forum HTC One M7Replies: 14Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:26 PM
- By jasguild in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-28-2014, 12:26 PM
- By nrthwds in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:31 PM
- By arubajack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:26 PM
- By urabus1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:20 PM