HTC's Transparent Android Update Plans

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Okay, no really. I've read countless comments bashing HTC for missing their 90-day deadline on the 4.4 KitKat update.

HTC has made it very clear that they want their update process to be transparent. They've done a great job of informing their consumers of how the process works with a great infographic, and continually keeping us in the loop as to what is happening with their products. As a techy user, I really appreciate HTC's willingness to put their plans out there, even if their plans may fall through. I believe it is 1,000 times better than how most other companies handle their Android updates.

I'm not even remotely disappointed, as I know it will come in the next few weeks. Maybe something else will happen which will delay the process even further, and I'd be okay with that also, because at least I'll know!

So, in short, thank you HTC for the information most manufacturers won't share, and please don't let the negative comments affect how you proceed in the future. Remember, most of the time the people who lack true intelligence happen to be the most noisy. :-D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member