HTC One - Black screen issue
Just looking for some advice... My HTC One has suddenly flipped out!
Basically it was at around 65% battery, The phone went quite hot and then I just got a black screen
I've done a few Google search's regarding holding down buttons and a trick with a extremely bright flash light, I managed to get to the boot loader screen with a flashlight, holding down the power and volume button and tried a restart but nothing I haven't tried a factory reset as I'm assuming I'll lose all my data
So basically I've now got a black screen but with a bright flash light shined on the phone I can operate it a little?! The battery is almost 0% now aswell?!
Any tips or tricks to help me out
All responses appreciated!
- 02-01-2014, 12:51 PM #2
Re: HTC One - Black screen issue
Thanks for getting back to me!
The phone was dropped last year around 14 months ago and it did have a crack go through the screen but operation has been fine with no recent drops or jolts?
I wasn't sure if it was a software issue as the phone it self seemed to crash/stop responding randomly
- 02-01-2014, 03:16 PM #5
- By Tysonsaurus in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 05-20-2014, 08:59 PM
- By 5agarj79 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:56 PM
- By born2fly32 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:02 PM
- By shmotog in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2014, 05:52 PM
- By Topgonzo in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:14 AM