The title say it all .. what's the issue does it have a fix for that ?!

http://i57.tinypic.com/iyfrxv.png

Posted via Android Central App
    02-02-2014 12:01 AM
    pinch my friend... pinch.
    02-02-2014 12:05 AM
    You just have to use pinch now to zoom in and zoom out there is no longer a slider.

02-02-2014 01:46 AM
    When I tried pinching, then the slider appeared, presumably to make finer adjustments. I've decided to never use zoom because of the grainy results. Better to otherwise crop the final pic.

Sent from my CM 10.1 Touchpad using Tapatalk
    02-02-2014 09:41 AM
    HTC did Release a letter asking Sprint Users not to download the update that was just PUSHED to Users... A final update is being pushed out on the 11th or 14th... Have fun installing another update.... Sprint Also Confirmed it in the forums... That you MAY CHOSE to download the update, but its at your own risk
    02-03-2014 12:28 AM
    HTC did Release a letter asking Sprint Users not to download the update that was just PUSHED to Users... A final update is being pushed out on the 11th or 14th... Have fun installing another update.... Sprint Also Confirmed it in the forums... That you MAY CHOSE to download the update, but its at your own risk
    Not accurate

02-03-2014 08:15 AM
    Link?
    02-03-2014 09:43 AM
    I haven't had any problems with my unrooted Sprint One before nor after Kit Kat.

>>> Sent from Hotlanta
    02-03-2014 12:04 PM
    Stock unrooted no issues

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    02-03-2014 01:22 PM
    well it may a problem that only is limited to some devices, try you customer care i guess.
    02-03-2014 03:52 PM
    well it may a problem that only is limited to some devices, try you customer care i guess.
    what problem?
    02-03-2014 04:37 PM
    Pinch doesn't work on HTC One. It now turns it to front camera which sucks.
    03-26-2014 10:17 AM
    Pinch doesn't work on HTC One. It now turns it to front camera which sucks.
    Pinch works on mine. You must have swiped across the screen to open the FF camera. And it does bring up the zoom slider too.
    03-26-2014 12:07 PM
    I had same issue, I would swipe all over the screen moving the auto focus box erratically, and eventually zoom slider would appear.

Here's the trick, just BEGIN a two finger swipe (two fingers swiping inwards towards each other, since camera defaults to zoomed out fully) and that will bring out the slider.

Then, use slider, or keep two finger swiping.

I definitely wish zoom slider was always visible. Quite often I'm holding phone in a way that it's much easier and practical to use slider. I can't hold phone and swipe with two fingers with one hand, simultaneously! But can with the slider.
    06-11-2014 12:27 PM
    I had same issue, I would swipe all over the screen moving the auto focus box erratically, and eventually zoom slider would appear.

Here's the trick, just BEGIN a two finger swipe (two fingers swiping inwards towards each other, since camera defaults to zoomed out fully) and that will bring out the slider.

I definitely wish zoom slider was always visible. Quite often I'm holding phone in a way that it's much easier and practical to use slider. I can't hold phone and swipe with two fingers with one hand, simultaneously! But can with the slider.
    08-18-2014 10:49 AM

This worked for me! Thank you!

Hope there aren't any other surprises with this update I didn't know I didn't have to install.
    08-18-2014 10:51 AM
    i am having a zoom issue after update, here isn't one. and its stuck on zoe. I liked the camera options just the way they were.
    and now I also have a battery manager on my phone that keeps dimming the screen all of the time and it gets stuck trying to load over and over til I restart the hone
    01-11-2015 12:37 AM
    my battery life is terrible all of the sudden after the update
    01-11-2015 12:38 AM