- 02-04-2014, 07:29 PM #2
- 22 Posts
But that then leaves the particle inside to rattle around does it not?
And what about the ladies and their cosmetics? I imagine a few ONE's have been answered while cold cream was being applied. Having that on your thumb while it slides across the grille would certainly block the little grille holes. Geez, how the devil would you ever get that out?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-04-2014, 08:51 PM #4
- 02-05-2014, 06:55 AM #5
- 02-05-2014, 08:13 AM #6
- 1,768 Posts
Re: cleaning speaker grilles?
If you were going to use the compressed air method I would blow where there wasn't anything to be blown into the grill and maybe that would compress the compartment and blow whatever out of the hole instead of into it. You could also increase the compression by strategically blocking holes. As for the toothbrush method there are videos on YouTube demonstrating that which could leave stuff in the speaker compartment but if it breaks it up small enough the combination of the toothbrush and compressed air could be the complete solution.???
FYI I think the speaker grills are just glue taped on if you really wanted to remove them and attempt to reseal them.
- 02-05-2014, 11:28 AM #7
- 02-05-2014, 04:56 PM #8
- 05-06-2014, 05:18 AM #9
Re: HTC One: cleaning speaker grilles?
My top speaker does not sound as loud as the bottom. I have tried the tooth brush bristle method but it has not helped. No crackling so I know the speaker is not blown. Thinking about using alcohol and silica packs to clean it out.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-20-2015, 12:45 PM #10
- 12-31-2015, 02:35 PM #11
- By hardrocker89 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:54 AM
- By Puzzlegal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:05 AM
- By lonzo438 in forum Alcatel One Touch FierceReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 12:23 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2014, 12:36 PM
- By kasg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:01 AM