Best Messaging App?
I have tried Handcent and Go SMS briefly, settings are awkward to customize.
HTC One stock is OK but very little options to customize bubbles/background.
Using Textra and seems smoother. Emoji works well here too.
What works for you all?
One over the other?
- 02-07-2014, 10:05 AM #2
- 02-07-2014, 01:17 PM #3
- 02-07-2014, 02:40 PM #4
- 02-07-2014, 03:36 PM #5
Re: Best Messaging App?
I've just recently switched over to Evolve, and so far I've really enjoyed it. I used to use Handcent all the time, but at some point it became very difficult to pull in Facebook contact photos. Evolve does this very easily.
Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
- 02-07-2014, 04:02 PM #6
- By GS4Bob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:45 AM
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 04:43 AM
- By m147 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:03 AM
- By marktrav44 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:48 AM
- By cinq labs in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:07 AM