- 61 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I want to do a factory reset on my phone but i dont want to lose all of my pictures,apps,numbers,settings and everything else that i use.I want to do a reset to clear my unwanted files and delete my cache to keep my phone from slowing down.
Is there an app that will back-up everything and after the factory reset is done i can press a button and everything will be back how i had it? and is there an app that will clean my whole phone?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-08-2014, 10:14 PM #2
Re: Backup for apps and all of my settings?
I don't use cleaning apps. I recommend Helium personally. Rooted or not, it works. Never had it fail once. Can't say the same for others.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
- By Karl Kulp in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2014, 12:44 AM
- By Moosebear in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:06 PM
- By androidfan4000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:21 PM
- By archos in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:28 PM
- By npires in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:43 PM