Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there any way to downgrade HTC One's Android version from 4.3 to 4.2.2 ?

Title saids it all, since there are several aspects that I don't like about the 4.3 compared to 4.2.2.

Please help me

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default Re: Is there any way to downgrade HTC One's Android version from 4.3 to 4.2.2 ?

Unlock it and see if you can find a rom. Otherwise I think your stuck. Can you share with us what you do not like? :-)

Sent from my HTC One

Default Re: Is there any way to downgrade HTC One's Android version from 4.3 to 4.2.2 ?

There is no easy way. Try a launcher if you don't like the new interface

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post
    Unlock it and see if you can find a rom. Otherwise I think your stuck. Can you share with us what you do not like? :-)

Sent from my HTC One
    agree with this. root to get back to 4.2.2
    ~gabriel
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by cgardnervt View Post

Sent from my HTC One
    The purple tint problem is more serious. But I can send my phone to HTC to prepare it.
    The gallery app is not easy to use as 4.2.2. For example when I want to delete multiple images I have to press menu -> delete and select. While back in 4.2.2 there is a bar which consists of Delete button.

Quote Originally Posted by duytuanbme View Post
    The purple tint problem is more serious. But I can send my phone to HTC to prepare it.
    The gallery app is not easy to use as 4.2.2. For example when I want to delete multiple images I have to press menu -> delete and select. While back in 4.2.2 there is a bar which consists of Delete button.
    I agree with you. I hate the way the gallery looks now too. My purple tint looks worse and it even looks pink now. Let me know if you found a way to downgrade, please!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    There is no easy way. Try a launcher if you don't like the new interface

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
    What do you mean by try a launcher? Like what?

Nova launcher

Posted via Android Central App