- 1 Posts
Headphone jack problem
I bought my phone today. First headphones I plugged into it was my I buds, they didn't work, all music just came from the phone speakers. I figured it was because it was an apple product and they weren't compatible. But when I tried the beats or whatever they are that came with the phone it did the same thing. Are their some settings I need to change or do I need to take it back to the store?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-11-2014, 10:38 AM #2
- 516 Posts
Re: Headphone jack problem
Does the headphones icon appear in the notification bar when you plug them in? It should look like headphones. Half a circle with ear buds. If not your phone is not recognizing it. You could try a factory reset since you just got it. But if not, take it back and exchange it. There are no settings. Is the jack tight when you plug them in?
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-13-2014, 09:36 PM #3
- By shaby in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2014, 11:29 AM
- By svabo1988 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:30 AM
- By MadeByBirdies in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 8Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:02 AM
- By Austin185 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:45 PM
- By eirikurtht in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:13 PM