Settings Changing Randomly
I've had my One since May and I am very happy with it. About a week ago I noticed the phone's settings are changing on their own. Things like screen brightness, tone volume and even the type of ring tone for calls & notifications will change. I use a lock screen so accidental button pushing is not the reason. Had this happened to anyone else? How did you fix it? Thank you.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk.
- 02-12-2014, 12:52 PM #2
- 684 Posts
Re: Settings Changing Randomly
have you recently updated your firmware?
it can happen that some phone settings are reset when you do this.
also have you been deleting data or cache on some apps recently? can't remember the app's name now but there is one that will reset your ringtones if you clear its data.
- By sutrebla15 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:52 PM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:31 AM
- By beeray in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:18 AM
- By sam palmer1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:03 PM
- By Cherev in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:26 AM