- 61 Posts
HTC ONE camera loud clicking
Everytime i open my camera app theres a loud click in my phone.It just started a few days ago unless i didnt notice it.Ive had my phone for 3 months,im running 4.3 and i havent had any other problems.
Anybody else having this problem?
Is there a fix?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-13-2014, 04:16 AM #2
- 02-13-2014, 05:18 PM #3
- 318 Posts
Re: HTC ONE camera loud clicking
Does it only occur when you take pictures? Or does it make the sound when you open the camera app? Mine is silent when I open the camera app. But there is a setting in the app menu under "shutter options" where you can turn the clicking sound on or off. I couldn't find any setting for sounds when you just open the camera app.
- 02-13-2014, 08:30 PM #5
- 02-14-2014, 09:29 AM #6
- 02-14-2014, 05:21 PM #7
- By B. Diddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2014, 05:02 AM
- By ddillon80 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:13 PM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:28 PM
- By James Goff in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:17 PM
- By pgoelz in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:50 PM