Google drive

lost in utah

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
So is everyone getting this message when trying to activate the free space after the update
atyzurad.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't get the screen, but I just got my phone recently. Are we supposed to get 40 gb with the HTC One? I only have 15

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Could it have been a limited time promotion? If not, anyone contact HTC to find out what's going on and have success receiving the space?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Could it have been a limited time promotion? If not, anyone contact HTC to find out what's going on and have success receiving the space?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

I contacted HTC customer support via chat on their website a couple of days ago, told them I was supposed to get an extra 25g with the Sense 5.5 upgrade (promised here https://support.google.com/drive/answer/3333549?hl=en) , and they sent me an activation email and I now have a total of 40g.

Posted via my Honestly TerrifiC One

litig8or98

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I contacted HTC customer support via chat on their website a couple of days ago, told them I was supposed to get an extra 25g with the Sense 5.5 upgrade (promised here https://support.google.com/drive/answer/3333549?hl=en) , and they sent me an activation email and I now have a total of 40g.

Posted via my Honestly TerrifiC One

Thanks for this. Was going to try the same thing, however first looked at the link you provided to make sure I had done everything right. While looking at Drive again, I noticed that I've now been bumped to 40. I guess it sometimes just takes a little while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22