Please help me with this decision

Spicey-Ryan

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks,

I have a brand new HTC One with Verizon which has had some wired issues, some of which reported on my previous threads here. I wanted to try another device and now, Verizon is making an "exception" for me and is giving me two options (I am beyond the 14-day window btw). Option one: replace this phone with a refurbished phone (probably an iPhone) for the same price, Option two: get a new iPhone (or any other phone) and pay the difference. My HTC One was basically free so I would have to pay sth like $200 for an iPhone or S4 or.... Let's say I want to choose one of these options. Could you let me know me the pros and cons of each and which one would you choose?

I'd appreciate it.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
my advice is that in life you should demand and fight for what you want rather than simply take what people are willing to give you. my advice is for you to tell Verizon what you want, make it fair and reasonable. i would tell them i want an S4 or a Note 3 as an even exchange if they want to keep my business. otherwise, i threaten to sell my device on ebay and go elsewhere.

everything in life is negotiable.

good luck.