I need an app to let me send a text as someone else's phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.

joncmunson

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
We all know girls lie and can continue to lie for a long time. I want to end this battle. I need to send my recent ex a text as this dude's phone number and get her to incriminate herself for closure it sounds stupid I know. Any help is greatly appreciated

Posted via Android Central App

omgitsjoe

May 1, 2013
Visit site
How about a simple app where I can use my tablet to text message instead of my phone ?? Thanks in advance !

Sent from my Nexus 7

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I just use my Google voice number when I don't want to use my own for sending text messages.

Edit: I missed the part where you wanted to send from a specific number 🎭

Last edited:

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
We all know girls lie and can continue to lie for a long time. I want to end this battle. I need to send my recent ex a text as this dude's phone number and get her to incriminate herself for closure it sounds stupid I know. Any help is greatly appreciated

Step one is to just get over it, doing what you suggest could lead to more pain for yourself. Be the adult and let it go. Everyone gets hurt in a relationship I've been there, and I dwelled on one and ended up in the ER.

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7

sixpacker

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site

Guys lie too.
Obsession ain't a good thing.
Not easy, but forget and nice on.
Plenty of other fish in the sea.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Relationship advice 101:

If you have to resort to her proving herself guilty, you won't be happy with anything else. In other words, even if she's actually innocent of whatever you're trying to prove her guilty of - your mind is set on her being guilty, no matter what the truth is.

So...
If she's really innocent, she'll forever be guilty in your mind - which means you'll probably have hard time trusting her. If you can't trust your other half, you can either work on repairing the relationship, or move on.
If she's really guilty, she's guilty. Period. If you can't trust your other half, you can either work on repairing the relationship, or move on.

End result is the same. You don't need proof - all it will do is feed the negative feelings which is not what you need right now. You need to decided what is best for you long term. Because there are only a few options:
1) She's guilty, you guys work it out, and move on together.
2) She's innocent, you guys work it out, and move on together

3) She's innocent, you think she's guilty, nothing can change your mind because you've decided she's guilty. Split, move on, don't hang on to the bitterness
4) She's guilty, you can't/don't want to work it out. Split, move on don't hang on to the bitterness.

Really it comes down to you. Either work it out or don't. But what you're doing is going to hurt you and her very deeply in the long term. I suggest a different course of action. It's true what they say - holding a grudge is like drinking poison thinking it will kill the other person. In the end, only YOU are responsible, both for your actions and your REactions.

And you don't need an app for any of this. Just some alone time sorting out what you really want - regardless of feelings or wanting to hurt her back for whatever wrong she may (or may not) have done.

xchange

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I think there are easier and more convenient options for you to try.

ie. have you considered contracting surveillance out to the Mossad?

AussieAndroid

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
If she's an ex, and you're under the impression she's done something wrong.....is it really worth your time and effort?

Move along and be the better person :) Her loss.

JBeef

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't think what you want to do is possible (pretend to text as another real number; I assume you want to see the reply). And I'm glad. Just move on in your life. There is no dignity in what you are attempting to do. Morally what you want to do is about as bad as phone hacking I'd say. Just don't go there and be the better party.

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

Hello!

I think the tech your looking for doesn't exist but my main question is... Why or why do you really want to do this? i mean it sounds like your not really over this woman - best thing i can advise?

WALK! and don't look back, its her loss that she was foolish to cheat lie or whatever she has done, but by wanting to 'end this battle' and 'getting closure' its not going to work....
you'll get curious about other text message replies and its gonna open a BIG can of worms for you emotionally - not good :(

Find another lady who will treat you right (they do exist i assure you) and you'll find happiness in the end

Laura x

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I think the original question has been answered and suggestions have been made.

Time to close this one up. Thanks everyone for participating.

Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith