i have lost my phone OS
hi dear all. I have HTC One Dev unlocked phone. when i updated my device, suddenly everything wiped and cannot open the os. it continuously restarting. even it couldn't detect the internal memory of the device when i connect the device in my pc. pls help me to get-rid of this. last three days i missed lot of important calls and worried about my loving phone.
- 02-16-2014, 03:19 PM #2
Re: i have lost my phone OS
Can you get it to boot into your bootloader?
If so then maybe there is a chance using the factory provide images/RUU to reset the device.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By pedrovas in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2014, 01:01 PM
- By Cozume in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 06-05-2014, 05:52 AM
- By tedsc in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:29 PM
- By PenguinHead in forum LG EnlightenReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:57 PM
- By Cozume in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:58 AM