Weird message when making a call

woodynorman

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
All of a sudden I get this message whenever I place a call. Seems to be every number I dial no matter if its in my phone book or not.

"the extension you are using does not support this calling feature. An android call will be placed instead"

Anyone know what this means? I may have just showed up since the recent update, although I just noticed it a couple days ago.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
is this happening when you are dialing the number yourself?

have you noticed any prefix or format changed in your contact list numbers, if you are using people's contacts to dial?

edit: nvm i see you've tried both.

no idea for the time being. sorry.

woodynorman

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Same thing with either dialing direct, or calling from my contact list. Some of my contact have a 1 in front of the number, or it's in parentheses. Tried deleting the extras, but it still shows up

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
have you tried deleting your phone app cache or data? (if you are using a cloud service such as google you won't lose contacts, otherwise i wouldn't clean the data).

also, if you *are* using a cloud service try deleting its account and add it again.

this is all a shot in the dark but it might do the trick.

the parenthesis shouldn't be a problem. the phone will recognise its a local call.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital