- 2 Posts
Please HELP!! Wiped my HTC One, no OS
I have a htc one and I accidentally went into my boot loader and wiped the whole thing. Now all it does is go to the htc inspired screen and freeze. I tried everything I could think of, and when I tried restoring it it said it couldn't find any files. I'm not to electronic smart and really need help.
- 02-21-2014, 09:03 PM #2
- 02-21-2014, 09:22 PM #3
- 02-21-2014, 10:26 PM #5
- 02-22-2014, 12:03 AM #6
Re: Please HELP!!!! Accidentally deleted bootloader
Run an RUU. I was in this same situation and all you have to do is basically run this executable and it will return your phone to stock.
Just Google (or bing...)HTC One *carrier* RUU and find a reputable website to download it.
The download is very large (about 1.1 GB for the Sprint HTC One), but I have used it multiple times. It is PRICELESS.
- By weaverquentin in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2014, 01:44 PM
- By chris66green in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:46 AM
- By dbaliczek in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:41 AM
- By Illustrator Joe in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 02-22-2014, 02:53 PM
- By boomerrocker in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 06:31 PM