Faulty HTC One

CSMok

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Dear HTC One users,

I have these problems:

1. Frequently, when I make a call, there is not ringtone. When the call is picked up, I could not hear the party I am calling and the other party cannot hear me either.

2. The phone occasionally cannot detect the SIM card and has shown "No Service". As a result, I have missed many calls.

Do you have any ways/tweets that you can advise? I am prepare to void the warranty if necessary.

Have tried sending the phone to HTC service centre but the above problems cannot be resolved despite 2 visits. Have email them recently again to asked for a replacement but was advised to send the phone to service centre again for diagnostic. Given up for the replacement, don't want to waste time on that anymore.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
#1 may be related to #2. I had the no sims card problem and put scotch tape on the back of the sims card and not had a problem in months. You may try that first and it may fix both problems.

CSMok

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
You could also try getting a replacement sim card too.

Thanks! But I am not sure whether it is the SIM card problem or phone problem. Cause when I transfer my SIM card to a loan phone from HTC service centre, I don't face the above problems at all. I still thinks that the problem lies with the phone. Nevertheless, thanks for the advice.

sidekickkdx

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
An AT&T service center replaced the sim card tray in my HTC One to solve the no sim card error issue. They said it's a known issue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome