Bought Deus Ex Fall From Google Store - Won't Start

Teresa-Smile

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm a new user of HTC One, Android Version 4.4.2, 5.5 HTC Sense.

I bought Deus Ex The Fall from Google yesterday but every time I install it, run it, and click on ANYTHING on the menu, it says "Unfortunately, Deus Ex The Fall has stopped" and then quits.

I don't understand, I re-downloaded and reinstalled, I even reset the phone to factory, still does NOT work. I did not root my phone. I paid around $7.50AUD for the game. I just cannot get it to work.

I know some forum users here got their game to work but I'm unable to see how. Can someone please assist me?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm a new user of HTC One, Android Version 4.4.2, 5.5 HTC Sense.

I bought Deus Ex The Fall from Google yesterday but every time I install it, run it, and click on ANYTHING on the menu, it says "Unfortunately, Deus Ex The Fall has stopped" and then quits.

I don't understand, I re-downloaded and reinstalled, I even reset the phone to factory, still does NOT work. I did not root my phone. I paid around $7.50AUD for the game. I just cannot get it to work.

I know some forum users here got their game to work but I'm unable to see how. Can someone please assist me?

Welcome to the forums.
Have you emailed the developer about this?

Teresa-Smile

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
No I have not yet, should I do that? I don't think they will respond to just any customer, what I mean is my email will probably not get read or not get replied. :(

I'm sure there are gamers here who played Deus Ex The Fall on their HTC Ones... although I suspect its because I updated to 4.4.2 which caused the game to not work... I don't know this is all very frustrating.

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
No I have not yet, should I do that? I don't think they will respond to just any customer, what I mean is my email will probably not get read or not get replied. :(

I'm sure there are gamers here who played Deus Ex The Fall on their HTC Ones... although I suspect its because I updated to 4.4.2 which caused the game to not work... I don't know this is all very frustrating.

Email them and look at reviews from the same device and same version of the game (those are options on google play).

Mick White

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting the EXACT same problem

I updated to kitkat and sense 5.5

Have you found a solution? I've even emailed Square Enix but have received no reply

If you have found a solution could you let me know at facebook.com/RealX3k

Thanks

neon_mirage

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I was having the same problem after my m7 updated to sense 6 android 4.4.2

I talked to HTC and Sqaure Enix both and niether of them could help me.

But I did discover this solution on my own with some trail and error and good computer sense:

Go into setting and enable developer options (tab build number like 10 times and it will let you know that dev options have been enabled)

Go into the dev options, scroll to the bottom and click advanced.

Find 'Force GPU Rendering (Force use of GPU for 2d drawing)' and check it ON

If you do that then DeusEX will work on your HTC one.

At least it did for me. I hope this helps someone else out there because this was driving me nuts for a long time and its a great game and should be played on this great phone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital