HTC One: Adroid kit Kat update

Melvin1995

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I just got my update to kit Kat notification . Once I switched on my WiFi it showed download unsuccessful . And then it shows device is updated but its still on 4.3

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

vickyso4

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC one Adroid kit Kat update .

Try checking for a software update again after powering your device off and back on again.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried it like a 100 times bro , it still doesn't come

Are you saying that your doing a manual update query under "Software Update" and it is telling you that your device is up to date? Or you are turning the phone on and off and checking the version # under "About Phone"?

Have you noticed any changes that would indicate that you are actually updated? i.e. No zoom bar in the camera app, the ability to turn on and off Blink Feed from the widget addition screen, etc etc?
If you are being told your device is up to date while the version number is incorrect but you have some or all features I would suggest a factory reset. This will reinstall the OS and should correct the version number showing incorrectly. Actually even if you don't have any of the features and it says there's no update available you might try the factory reset. It will either fix a bad install or wipe the slate clean for you to try and download it again. Just be sure not to interrupt it while in its cycle, that can cause issue also. If on the other hand you have none of the features and querying for the update yields a 'you are up to date' response try checking your downloads via the download app or using a file manager app and see if the .rss file is still on your device and try to run it again.

@vickyso4 Far to nice to be a bro ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia