- 02-26-2014, 11:12 AM #3
- 02-26-2014, 12:07 PM #5
- 1,768 Posts
Re: HTC One: Adroid kit Kat update
Have you noticed any changes that would indicate that you are actually updated? i.e. No zoom bar in the camera app, the ability to turn on and off Blink Feed from the widget addition screen, etc etc?
If you are being told your device is up to date while the version number is incorrect but you have some or all features I would suggest a factory reset. This will reinstall the OS and should correct the version number showing incorrectly. Actually even if you don't have any of the features and it says there's no update available you might try the factory reset. It will either fix a bad install or wipe the slate clean for you to try and download it again. Just be sure not to interrupt it while in its cycle, that can cause issue also. If on the other hand you have none of the features and querying for the update yields a 'you are up to date' response try checking your downloads via the download app or using a file manager app and see if the .rss file is still on your device and try to run it again.
@vickyso4 Far to nice to be a bro
- By Brian Sheehy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2015, 12:55 AM
- By AlexJ092 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:41 PM
- By mvsmith in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 05:08 PM
- By anthony gonzalez8 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:29 AM
- By jonny12345 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:16 AM