- 2 Posts
My HTC One doesnt' display caller extension name on incoming calls
I've an HTC one and I love it.
Only problem - which drives me crazy due to my business needs - is that it this:
- On incoming calls only the contact name is displayed, and the name of the specific extension isnt' shown.
I'll be clear:
I've contact Oren, with numbers: Home: 111, Mobile 222 and Tomer 333
When Oren calls I see only "Oren 111" or "Oren 222" etc. I want to see "Oren Home 111" or "Oren Tomer 333".
I placed an image of the problem here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3bqjpnuedkghj6v/dhG8Stpeqn
I played a lot with the settings, tried re-improting the numbers from google, tested my contacts on an Asus phone(there it worked) etc - nothing works on mine.
I would be greatful for any help, because this is a very annnoying problem for me.
BTW: HTC One.
Android: 4.3 (happened on earlier androids too).
- 02-27-2014, 07:13 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: My HTC One doesnt' display caller extension name on incoming calls
Thanks for the quick reply!
I saw that on my brother's Asus (in the image) - that's why I want it too.
I won't be surprised if there's a dialer app that can do it, but it needs to also be the default one for incoming calls.
It's crucial for me because for some customers I have a single contact, and within that contact different numbers of the different poeple.
I already have > 1200 contacts now, so there's no way I can break it down now.
I'd love to hear any idea on this.
- By maneck35 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:40 PM
- By lgbalfa in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 23Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:12 AM
- By Sincs in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:21 AM
- By stjustin61 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:23 AM