Dropbox photos don't appear in Gallery

Panone

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I did restore to the defaults on my HTC One and after the reset, the photos which I uploaded to Dropbox don't appear at the Dropbox tab in the Gallery of my HTC One. When I click on the Dropbox tab at the Gallery of my phone it appears: "This user has no album to show" the same happens and on Google Drive. Before the reset everything was normal. Do you know what's going on? Can somebody help me to solve the problem?

I have Android 4.3 with HTC Sense 5.5

Best Regards,
Panos.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Go into gallery, hot the 3 buttons top right, select show/hide and make sure drop box is checked. In drop box check to see which tap you are on and check in settings to see how you are syncing.

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7

Panone

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I went in Gallery, I hit the 3 buttons on the top and right of the screen but Dropbox was already checked. I did not understand the rest you said, can you explain it better to me please? Again when I hit the Dropbox tab in the Gallery it appears: "This user has no album to show" while there are photos in my Dropbox. Unfortunately the problem not solved. The same happened on Google Drive. Thank you for your answer!

Best Regards,
Panos.

Panone

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Go into gallery, hot the 3 buttons top right, select show/hide and make sure drop box is checked. In drop box check to see which tap you are on and check in settings to see how you are syncing.

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7
How can I do this "In drop box check to see which tap you are on and check in settings to see how you are syncing."?

Last edited:

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
You might double check that you are synching those accounts. Go to settings, then accounts, make sure drop box shows up. And then in the Google account make sure the drive is checked to be synch.

The other thing you may try doing is opening both drive and Dropbox outside the gallery app so that you make sure they are signed in. I hope that helps!

Posted via Android Central App