Phone contacts&Android file transfer?
Hey community, does anyone know how to put my contacts from my Contacts book on Mac into the Htc One? I dont really need to sync anything because i rather drag an drop like i do with photos etc using AFT. Is there a way to do the same but with the vcards?
- 03-03-2014, 02:59 PM #2
Re: Phone contacts&Android file transfer?
There should be a way to export your contacts from the Mac to a .CSV or multiple VCF file. You can then import that file directly to your Google Contacts page on the web, and they should sync automatically to your phone. Importing .CSV files should work, but I've encountered some issues in the past with that. Supposedly, importing a multiple VCF file should work as well.
You can also transfer that .CSV or .VCF file over to your phone storage (either via USB or by uploading to Google Drive first), and then use the Import option in the phone's Contacts app.
- 03-03-2014, 03:41 PM #4
- 03-03-2014, 04:18 PM #7
- 03-04-2014, 03:56 AM #9
- By saab61 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Amy Olasiman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:04 AM
- By tbzep in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:49 PM
- By Gelst in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:36 AM
- By Jamoslo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:26 AM