HTC One Car Questions

Yourmum90

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Strange question and wasn't sure where to post it but here goes. I connect my HTC one to the official car dock and when I get a call I have to turn my speaker phone on every time. The questions are

- Can I always answer calls using speaker phone as default when docked?
- Alternatively can I get the sound through the headphone jack as I plug a normal 3.5mm jack in to the phone from the car. I still want to keep the mic through the actual phone.
- Is there a 3.5 cable that the connector is a U shape? I want the cable to go back on it self to keep everything tidy.

Thanks in advance

elchepe

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I don't know about the speakerphone question, but I use my htc one in the car every day using a dock and a 3.5 mm plug and it works fantastically through the car speakers. Make sure the front and back speakers are open so that the noise cancellation kicks in.

Posted via Android Central App

Yourmum90

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I just wanted to clarify as my phone does work perfectly to transfer music to the car from the handset but it's the caller's voice it doesn't seem to transfer. Ideally, i would like the caller voice to come out of the car speakers but the Mic to pick up my voice.

If yours does this could you confirm which 3.5mm cable you use and how many rings it has on the plug? some have 1 (mono), 2 (stereo) and i think their are 3 and 4.

Yourmum90

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok, i have been testing SoundAbout for a few days and it works. Anyone know of a way to automate the change to headphones when docking to a car kit or something? at the moment i need to load the app and chnage it everytime, which means i will forget to change it every time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks