- 12 Posts
Brand new HTC One (Verizon) - Do I need Clean Master??
Just curious if some of you experienced users can comment on this. I try not to load my phone with useless software, but of course it comes with some and over time gets bogged down. Just curious if you guys think it's worth loading this now to "clean" it even though it's new or is it not necessary?
- 03-11-2014, 08:59 AM #2
- 1,406 Posts
Re: Brand new HTC One (Verizon) - Do I need Clean Master??
HTC has done a really good job with this device is never slowed down or shown any signs of lacking resources, for me. I'm not sure what clean master is but the One has tools built in to handle cleaning your cache and manage your memory under storage.
Posted via Android Central App
- By smartmove in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:48 AM
- By Erwin Rooij in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 07:27 AM
- By jkrc717 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:30 AM
- By Lola Jo in forum HTC Desire HDReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:15 PM
- By flat room in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:16 AM