Android file transfer not working!

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
So today i went back to stock htc sense software after running a test with different custom roms. Well now when i plug up to the usb android file transfer no longer opens. Im not sure why this is happening. Now i cant transfer photos an videos like i was once doing. Before kitkat 4.4.2 (at&t) it was working perfectly but now nothing opens up. Anybody have any type of idea why??

Last edited:

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Well definitely looks like kit kat 4.4.2 and android file transfer is broken =( They dont connect at all anymore when usb is plugged in.

Anyone know of another program to use for Mac to transfer files (photos,videos etc) to and from the One?

Last edited:

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Getting frustrated with not being able to transfer photos to my Mac like i use to before 4.4.2.

Is there anyone that knows of another software program,simple an easy similar to android file transfer? Since aft doesnt work no more =(

Last edited:

Ken Newman

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem. Nexus 5, Mac. Receiving the message "No Android Device Found" This is ridiculous!! Come on Google. Get your **** together!!

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem. Nexus 5, Mac. Receiving the message "No Android Device Found" This is ridiculous!! Come on Google. Get your **** together!!

Whew! I thought it was just me all this time. Yeah it is ridiculous! I turned my phone off with the usb plugged into mac an my phone,restarted the phone and it connected to AFT but shortly after that it closed out from the Mac doc. Then i tried again an clicked a folder in AFT when it appeared but as soon as i clicked the folder it closed out again. So its definitely broken ever since this Kit Kat update an is VERY disappointing! All i get is No Android Device Found so pics,vids etc are stuck on my phone :mad:

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Same here.... *sigh*

Yeah im completely disappointed not being able to transfer pics,videos etc. Maybe just maybe when we get the new sense software update it will correct the bug but i doubt it since it started bugging out with the kit kat update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze