- 1 Posts
HTC One Camera/Photo question
Does anyone know if I can change it so pictures are named by the date they were taken instead of "IMAG0___"? I get conflicts when trying to add pictures to my computer or digital picture frame due to them having the same name and for some reason, I'm not able to do duplicate with (2) after it. *sigh* Plus, I've had old devices name pictures by date and loved it. That way I know when the picture was taken. If anyone knows how do this, I'd be grateful!!
- 03-17-2014, 03:17 AM #2
Re: HTC One Camera/Photo question
There is no setting on the phone that can change the naming scheme but if you use Dropbox to backup your photos it will use date/time as the name. If you manually import your photos to your computer, you can use a renaming program to do just that after you copy them from the phone.
I wrote a little guide on my website for renaming photos using a Windows app called ReNamer. Check it out if you're interested:
Rename Your Photos Using EXIF Information
- By B1GC71 in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 01:29 PM
- By sasha in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:01 PM
- By Mayanism in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:22 AM
- By ShipWreck in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 11:38 AM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:50 AM