- 52 Posts
Bright dots on HTC One screen
Anyone else having this problem, if so any help? When I'm browsing websites, watching movies, or really anytime the phone is on there are 2 very bright white dots along the right edge of display and the dots are indeed under the glass. Anybody know what these are and if so can they be fixed?
Thanks for any help in advance.
- 03-16-2014, 08:18 AM #2
Re: Bright dots on HTC One screen
It could very well be stuck pixels from the display.. Do they look like they are lit up? If so, there are pixel apps that might help. I'd try to return it if you just got it. Maybe warranty replacement.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-17-2014, 09:41 AM #3
- By T_Lawrence in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2015, 03:52 PM
- By 245Lansdowne in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Sgooter in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2014, 07:46 AM
- By jwalker007 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 12:55 PM
- By wolfhead in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:28 AM