- 92 Posts
KitKat 4.4.2 update Australia - queries before update
Finally, my HTC one has received an update notification for an update to KitKat. I just had a few queries before I update my phone -
1. Will my paid apps be back on my phone once I restore from backup?
2. Will I be required to conduct a factory reset before I update?
3. Are there any serious issues that I need to be aware of?
4. Does anyone have any other tips?
Thanks in advance.1. HTC One/Silver 32gb/4.4.2
2. LG G Pad 8.3
- 03-19-2014, 10:10 AM #3
- 13 Posts
Re: KitKat 4.4.2 update Australia - queries before update
No your apps that are paid are fixed to your google email. Not your phone or software version that was on it when you paid for each app. It downloads the 308 I think mb update. Then resets your phone. Once reset the phone will be running kit kat. Just do it and find out for yourself re q 3&4
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-19-2014, 11:45 AM #4
- By Mordecai1331 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:27 AM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:56 AM
- By Mordecai1331 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:19 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:44 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:44 PM