- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC One: Black Screen but Responsive---Help Please!!
My screen is completely black. The keys at the very bottom light up (between the “htc”). When is not connected shows the green blinking light, when connected for charging the light is red but the screen remains black either way. Calls go direct to voice mail. It is charged. Tried turning off and on, but no change just the T-Mobile sound and sometimes a small vibration. Phone was working fine in the morning; the alarm app works fine, had to use the HTC flashlight but didn’t work. Took a photo, and the flashlight did work. HELP PLEASE!!
- 03-18-2014, 02:33 PM #2
- By jwmcgee1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:46 PM
- By teamnowak in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2014, 09:37 AM
- By Down with Apple in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:30 AM
- By Raymond Elliott in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:09 PM
- By 1dtb in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 11:03 AM