Best HTC Camera

deano1986

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
So....having had a number of HTC phones over the years, I still feel that the camera on my Desire HD was so much better than the One X and more recently the One 2013.

After making the switch to iPhone 5S....I just find it boring to use, restricted with such a small screen! stuck it on eBay!!

I have now just purchased a Sensation XL through eBay in excellent condition for ?90 and am hoping the camera is just as good as the DHD!

I would like to know what HTC phone you think had the best camera.

:)

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have had my HTC One since Oct 2013. The camera is the only thing I hate about the phone. My old phone was an HTC Hero and it took much better pictures. It just didn't have a flash.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
:/ The Hero?? I think the One is by far my best HTC camera to date. Much much better that my Diamond, Hero, Evo, and Evo lte

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
The One X+ by far was and is the best camera I have ever had on a phone. I do not like the HTC One camera I have now. I am hoping that the M8 has a much better camera offering.

Regulator

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
While my experience with other phones is limited, I loved the camera on my Incredible 2. I took it with me on my honeymoon to Kauai, and all of my pictures turned out crisp and vibrant. I blew three of them up to put on canvases and they are still very clear. I like the zoe and other capabilities on my One's camera, but the overall clarity is just missing versus the higher mega pixel camera that my DInc2 had.

cdknight

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I came from the HTC Evo 4G so IMO the camera on the HTC One is awesome. I use the Zoe feature all of the time to photograph my kids and I always get a good one with the editing tools. There is just so much you can do with the photos. The only issue I ever have is when I need to zoom in, the pictures/videos get a little grainy. IMO it takes much better pictures than my wife's iPhone 5s, she is always asking me to take the pictures since mine tend to look better.

Posted via Android Central App

Bobbman

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I came from the HTC Evo 4G so IMO the camera on the HTC One is awesome. I use the Zoe feature all of the time to photograph my kids and I always get a good one with the editing tools. There is just so much you can do with the photos. The only issue I ever have is when I need to zoom in, the pictures/videos get a little grainy. IMO it takes much better pictures than my wife's iPhone 5s, she is always asking me to take the pictures since mine tend to look better.

The one camera better than the iPhone 5s? That's one of the few (maybe only? ) times I have read that statement.

deano1986

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree, the iphone 5s camera was good.

Im happy with the one on my 'new' SensationXL lol

I feel I wasnt able to get one decent image from my One X was constantly blurry

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
:/ The Hero?? I think the One is by far my best HTC camera to date. Much much better that my Diamond, Hero, Evo, and Evo lte

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Yup. My Hero took much crisper and better looking pictures than my One ever has. But then I didn't buy my One for the camera :)

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Man my Hero was better than my evo but my evo lte and now my One is way better

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
The One's camera is great but sometimes can produce poor photos. Before the One I had an HTC 8X and its camera was awesome but didn't have the low light performance the One has. The One lacks great day performance. It shoots nice pics but most of the time it will blow out the sky in outdoor shots but you can control that with the settings or focusing on darker objects.

I just wish it had a dedicated, two-step camera button. It's something every smartphone in the world should have.