- 1 Posts
M4a Format unsupported after 4.4.2
After the update, I no longer able to play the music files in m4a format either in the native app or the Google Play Music app. However, the same files can be played in 3rd party app like jet audio.
Tried factory reset after contacting HTC service Centre online, but the problem persisted.
Does anyone have faced such a problem and have the solution to this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-23-2014, 12:21 PM #2
- 06-10-2014, 08:49 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: M4a Format unsupported after 4.4.2
I just don't get it. I've had a Samsung Galaxy S4 for a year and EVERY DAY it's a new issue that - apropos of nothing - starts to go south. In this case, a sudden inability to play my playlists on Rocket Player which has worked for a year. Now, suddenly, half my files (m4a files from iTunes Store) are miraculously unable to be played. All of the so-called "fixes" online (other apps, etc.) are equally useless, and nobody online seems to have a way to rectify this sudden error. This format and this phone are absolutely one of the biggest debacles I have ever encountered. Going back to an iPhone today. Not before I keep hitting "Touch Wiz Home" 500 times after setting it using "ALWAYS." Potential buyers beware.///
- 06-10-2014, 08:10 PM #4
- By zkk2314 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:08 AM
- By Ncass241 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:42 PM
- By Fraktal55 in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:01 AM
- By keithg59 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:36 AM
- By RAJ GUPTA1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:49 AM