Cannot copy FLAC files to Internal Storage

Deep Sanghera

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I am not able to copy Flac audio files from my PC to the Internal Storage of the HTC One. When I paste the Flac files into the phone, it prompts for file format not supported, then I click 'No, just Copy' and for all files. But then it only copies the first file (If I selected multiple files) and then freezes. When I cancel the process, the first file is copied successfully. I am using WIndows 8 and had same problem on WIndows 7 also. Anyone having the same problem ?

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I am not able to copy Flac audio files from my PC to the Internal Storage of the HTC One. When I paste the Flac files into the phone, it prompts for file format not supported, then I click 'No, just Copy' and for all files. But then it only copies the first file (If I selected multiple files) and then freezes. When I cancel the process, the first file is copied successfully. I am using WIndows 8 and had same problem on WIndows 7 also. Anyone having the same problem ?

View attachment 109117

View attachment 109118

Hello! Try this out. Download Wifi File Transfer on your HTC One.

Open it.

Click on the start button.

It will display an ip address.

Go to your PC.

Enter the ip in your browser.

wifi1.png

You should get an interface that looks like this. This is your internal storage.

You can upload files to your phone this way.

Deep Sanghera

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the reply. I have the Pro version of the Wifi File Transfer, its a great app and I am currently using this method, but the problem is it is slow compared to wire transfer as Flac files are very big in size, ~40-50 Mb per song/ ~400Mb per album. Is there any other method to copy Flac through data cable ?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the reply. I have the Pro version of the Wifi File Transfer, its a great app and I am currently using this method, but the problem is it is slow compared to wire transfer as Flac files are very big in size, ~40-50 Mb per song/ ~400Mb per album. Is there any other method to copy Flac through data cable ?

Hmmm. Maybe try Terracopy on your PC to see if that will correctly transfer files to your phone.

Raven19906

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
K-Lite codec pack interferes with music transferring to phone.
A bug in the Icaros PropertyHandler was the most likely cause of this problem. This issue has been fixed. The updated version was included in (10.9.5) version of the codec pack.

Hope this helps.

"Credit to Codecs Forumotion"

joliett

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
K-Lite codec pack interferes with music transferring to phone.
A bug in the Icaros PropertyHandler was the most likely cause of this problem. This issue has been fixed. The updated version was included in (10.9.5) version of the codec pack.

Hope this helps.

"Credit to Codecs Forumotion"

Worked for me!! Thank you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2