- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
htc hml activating car mode
I am trying to connect my htc one with an hml hdmi cable to my tv. Whenever I do this my phone goes into car mode and no signal comes up on my tv. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this?
- 03-24-2014, 04:39 PM #2
Re: htc hml activating car mode
Are you sure you're using the right HML cable? Sounds to me like the pinout is not right and it's triggering some dock mode. I know, for instance, MHL used an MHL pinout for the Galaxy S2 and then moved to a different one for the Note 2 and S3 the next year, so any cable made for the S2 no longer worked with the newer devices. Maybe it's the same with the One...
- By Noah Baron in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:43 AM
- By Maven Maven in forum HTC ExplorerReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2014, 08:22 AM
- By onthezone in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 11:25 AM
- By HTCOne98 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:00 PM
- By Lawro in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:15 AM