- 3 Posts
- 3 Posts
Re: How to change lock screen app which changed on update?
Well after contacting HTC I managed to get this fixed.
I put the phone into safe mode which turns off all third party apps. When doing that I realised it was working correctly. So we knew it was something to do with an app installed (I assume APEX), However when I took it out of safe mode it all seemed to be working correctly. So I guess there was just some temporary data stored somewhere which broke it.
So if anyone else gets this problem, Just restart the phone to safe mode, then restart it out of safe mode, and hopefully that will work for you
- 03-26-2014, 02:45 PM #3
- By ttwiitch in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 40Last Post: 08-17-2014, 03:30 PM
- By johnkeller in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Sharon Ng in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 05:39 AM
- By mojorising2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2014, 02:19 AM
- By Younjulius in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:28 AM