Video output buggy with mhl connection.
When I originally got the mhl adapter everything worked fine and I was outputting video just fine. It seemed just recently that the video seemed to buffer. The audio would still play normally but the video would hiccup here and there. And it just totally interfered with watching any video. This occurs with any video apps. I wonder if my adapter got messed up when I triwd using it with a samsung device
Posted via Android Central App
- By FrankJoan Collins in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2015, 05:12 PM
- By isitme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2014, 02:13 PM
- By madlaw1071 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 25Last Post: 03-27-2014, 03:45 AM
- By DasGav in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 06:07 PM
- By RainbowJewels in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 04:54 PM