Htc one shuts down when run on battery, but stays on during charging.
Hi, my htc one shuts down after a couple of seconds when run on battery, but it stays on during charging. Is it a battery issue? Should I buy a new battery or send it to htc one for inspection? I even did a factory reset, but it didnt work. Also it turns off quickly while using camera, playing games, or in other words it stays on longer when I am not using it at all.
- 03-31-2014, 02:26 AM #2
- 07-15-2014, 06:11 PM #4
Re: Htc one shuts down when run on battery, but stays on during charging.
There's a box you tick (or untick) when you do the initial setup (right after the factory reset) that says "stay awake during charge" or something to that effect. Maybe you neglected to untick that box???? Just wondering...
- By Rick Garza in forum ASUS MeMO Pad 10Replies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2014, 05:41 PM
- By housemobile in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2014, 04:06 PM
- By charles777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 01:24 PM
- By mekrunner in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 08:22 AM
- By DonB in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:33 PM