- 05-12-2014, 10:56 AM #2
- 06-17-2014, 02:30 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Set HDR as default camera mode
I'm from germany, had the same problem and found a way to fix it.
Just open the camera, set the HDR mode. Now you can go to the camera settings and save your "camera profile" (as "HDR" for example). If you now choose this personal "HDR" mode (at the menu to choose Camera, Video etc.), it will be remembered if you open your camera again, untill you choose another mode (normal "Camera" mode for example).
This is my way to fix it, works fine!
- By HothTron in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 115Last Post: 04-24-2014, 03:33 PM
- By Marinozai in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:57 AM
- By diaz12 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:41 AM
- By bribri_22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:35 AM
- By professorator in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:28 AM