- 04-03-2014, 08:26 AM #2
- 1,454 Posts
Re: Case with power button covered?
With that being one of the, for lack of a better word, more popular feature of the device, I'd say most MFGs make concessions for the power button. Most of the cases I've seen either leave the power button uncovered all together or leave a hole in it to allow the blaster to work. Perhaps you could find a generic (for any device about this size and layout) type case. I think you'll be really pressed to find something though, well anything that would hold your phone very well.
- By usguyver in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2014, 03:45 AM
- By holyjesusjuice in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2014, 12:13 PM
- By bigoldthor in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:07 AM
- By AndyOpie150 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:06 AM
- By blanier98 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 12:09 AM