Prices for selling

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm just wondering, if I was to sell my HTC One in red that I've owned for about 9 months and used heavily, what sort of prices could I get for it, as I'm considering selling it.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
A lot of people are having a tough time unloading there ones. I know for a mint device with accessories 340 so if yours is pretty beat up I'd expect to see it go considerably lower.. Good luck with your decision

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people are having a tough time unloading there ones. I know for a mint device with accessories 340 so if yours is pretty beat up I'd expect to see it go considerably lower.. Good luck with your decision

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Knowing my luck I'd get like 25p for it then hahaha. It's not that beat up. It's in reasonable nick, so yeah. Maybe if I sell it for ?250 (that'll cover the costs for a Lumia 820), I'll be sorted. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to consider a 920 or 1320 as well for not much more. I could offer a trade I guess for one of those phones?

EDIT: Mods, this is NOT me trying to sell it, this is me trying to gauge what sort of prices and devices I could expect to sell/trade for before I come to a decision as to whether or not I do actually sell it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1