- 2 Posts
Help please...how to change photo location
If anyone can help I would be much obliged. HTC one on android 4.3. On certain apps when you attach or want to send a picture it asks where to look for the picture, eg onedrive, gallery etc. I selected onedrive and accidentally then said "always" rather than just once. Does anybody know how to change this? I've looked everywhere.
- 04-04-2014, 10:38 AM #2
Re: Help please...how to change photo location
You should be able to go into Settings>Apps>One Drive and click clear defaults. But I would do it this way: Settings>Apps>Menu>reset app preferences. That will reset them all. Might be a pain for some stuff, but it will also clear anything else that One Drive and pictures might also have in common.
- 04-04-2014, 01:55 PM #4
- By stevetrocs in forum VerizonReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:43 PM
- By NotATekkie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 12:14 PM
- By Lynn Myers in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:37 AM
- By Sunil Kumar2327 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:47 AM
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 08:44 AM