- 8 Posts
HTC wiped itself
My wife phone has wiped itself clean, deleted everything, this following her battery dying and her putting the phone on charge... she's gutted, any ideas to get anything back? I don't think she's backed it up so I'm thinking it not going to happend...
Anyone else had this issue?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-11-2014, 08:48 AM #2
- 1,768 Posts
Re: HTC wiped itself
I've seen a program that claims to recover data like pics, vids, and maybe docs, like you would from a hard drive or memory card that had data deleted. I found them by doing a Google search for recover pics HTC One. I tried to get some lost pics back, but the one I picked didn't work for me. Turns out all of my pics and vids were backed up by G+ so I wasn't too worried about it and let it go.
- 04-23-2014, 03:22 PM #3
- By Legobricke in forum HTC One M8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-17-2015, 01:57 AM
- By NastyNeil in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 04-26-2014, 09:48 AM
- By iamloco724 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:34 AM
- By Edge50 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2014, 08:44 PM
- By Shocktribe in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:14 PM