- 3 Posts
app tap speed
I'm using a new (m7), replacing my previous m7.
Something must be set different in the settings, as certain apps (puzzle & dragons,instagram) aren't letting me tap the screen, i have to hold my finger there for second what normally is a quick tap.
It's frustrating because holding does something different than tapping so sometimes I dont hold it long enough and nothing happens, or I hold it too long and something rlse happens.
Almost certain its not an option in the apps,as i can't double tap a photo in instagram any longer to like it.
- 04-14-2014, 09:12 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: app tap speed
Thanks, I've tried that, it was on normal, I tried moving it to very slow, had no affect on the apps.
The other thing I was thinking is I had the triple tap in apps to zoom enabled when the apps were installed, I don't believe I had that turned on, on my old phone. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, I've turned it off but it still seems to zoom in the apps regardless. Never noticed it zoom in the app on the old phone.
- By thehyperone in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2015, 01:28 AM
- By NguyenVietHuy in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:47 AM
- By 33hannahg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:22 AM
- By Grokr in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:17 AM
- By djxpress in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:57 PM