SOFT BRICKED HTC ONE?! Help! TWRP Recovery, bootloop rom
Looking for help in fixing my bricked HTC One.
Here are the details: I tried to restore from CM 10.2 to stock, but in the process found out Bell Mobility does not have an .exe RUU
So I have to use a nandroid backup from the net.
I have TWRP installed as my recovery, and my bootloader is unlocked. Right now Im stuck in a bootloop for Cyanogen Mod. I tried pushing CM 11 via ADB push command, and can see the file on my SD card folder in TWRP however it says installation failed each time.
Not sure what Im doing wrong, or where I need to start! It really sucks not having a phone to use thats for sure
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
Re: SOFT BRICKED HTC ONE?! Help! TWRP Recovery, bootloop rom
was able to push the rom to the /sdcard folder via ADB Push
then from recovery, had to wipe/format all data. I think this created the directories for me
and then i was able to install CM11 again.
now im just trying to figure out how to install the nandroid backup since bell does not have a RUU, It says failed everytime i try in recovery and i have it in the same parent folder as my CM recovery i created.
- By tony vang in forum HTC One M8Replies: 42Last Post: 10-06-2015, 05:41 PM
- By jazzgeek444 in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 01:58 AM
- By sicario666 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:32 AM
- By geneva54 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 05:32 PM
- By JRitts in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 02:33 PM